annespinoza's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Download individual course submissions from crosslisted courses

In Moodle they had a very cool feature I miss dearly and I don't think Canvas has it. So I have cross-listed courses (beginning photo 6th, beginning photo 5th, beginning photo 6th). I need to downloa...

04-17-2022

Folders for Assignments, Pages, Quizzes etc.!

Lord, please! I so need some organization with this product. Why can't I have some folders and subfolders in the assignment and pages area (really all areas quizzes, discussions, etc.) As I build my ...

01-04-2022

Grading quizzes without grading each question

I'm wondering if you have to grade each question when grading quizzes or if you can just skip to the overall grade.  I have a planning sheet for a project we do in class. Each question is wort...

10-31-2021

Resubmitting

I have students turn in 5 different files for my projects. (3 jpg's and 2 pdf's). They always mess it up. So often they are missing one or two of the required files. When they go to the re-submit but...

12-11-2020

Read metadata for image files?

Can you include a metadata reader for images in the speed grader?  This would allow teachers to see when photos were taken and other information. 

11-07-2020

[Assignments] Download submissions into student folders

I am a photo teacher. Each assignment has 5-7 files. I want to be able to download one section at a time and when I unzip the folder I want each student to have a folder with their name and inside th...

11-07-2020

Just to be clear, I can't hide an assignment (by unpublishing) if it has submissions?

I've read enough to know that you can not unpublish an assignment once it has submissions. Am I alone in thinking this is crazy? I have a lot of assignments, and I find that having 100 small assignme...

09-26-2020