0 Likes
(6)

It would be very helpful to be able to click between one student's grade page and another student's grade page in one single click.

When we, as instructors, are in a student's rade page, we need to be able to switch easily and quickly between that student's grade and another's. Up by the student's name, you could put a drop-down arrow (such as in Speedgrader) that brings up the students' names in alphabetical order. As is stands right now, you have to click on People or Grades, which takes us out of the grade page,  then click on the next student's grade page. What a waste of clicks and time!

I know that you have a similar feature with Individual View, but it doesn't actually get you between the correct pages.  It gives you their grades, but not with the functionality that exists on a students' grade page.  In Individual View you can't see the rubric, score details or click into an assignment.  You also can't see a student's Learning Mastery.  Learning Mastery is what I use the student's grade page for most often.  When I want to show student's or parent's what a student has learned I want to show them the Learning Mastery for just their student and it takes a lot of navigation to get from one student to the next.

This widget could not be displayed.
Who rated this idea