0 Likes
(2)

I have a group of assignments that are not graded. The individual assignments don't show up in the gradebook, but the assignment group does. There will NEVER be a grade for anything in this group, because none of the assignments is graded. I would like to remove this assignment group from the gradebook, but it appears that this is not possible.

It would be nice to have the ability to remove an assignment group total (not the assignments themselves) from the gradebook, particularly if it isn't a weighted group. I personally do not need to have the total of the grouped assignments visible to me. I only look at the absolute total of all the assignments, irrespective of group. This would be a great option.

I find the lack of flexibility in the gradebook display frustrating. I'd love a different, easier environment to re-arrange items in the gradebook, too. the horizontal drag across the screen is very difficult from a usability perspective. 

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

This widget could not be displayed.
Who rated this idea