AnsweredAssumed Answered

Link to SINGLE Module

Question asked by Beth Dodson on May 4, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 11, 2016 by Stefanie Sanders

Hello Everyone,

Perhaps this is a no-brainer but it has passed me right on by......So I will appreciate the help (don't judge )

When I layout a front page, I like to use "tiles" that I create to take students directly to certain places within the course.  I lay the tiles out in a table format which makes it easy for students to log in and go directly to places such as "homework submission", "chapter 1 resources" "chapter 2 resources" etc...

I have my "Chapter 1 Resources", "Chapter 2 Resources" and "Chapter 3 Resources" set up as Modules and the tiles for each are linked to those modules; however, when students click on the "Chapter 1 Resources" tile they are taken to the screen that contains all of the modules "Chapter 1 Resources", "Chapter 2 Resources" and "Chapter 3 Resources" right there together.

I don't want that.  I want to have them JUST go to the "Chapter 1 Resources" module or JUST go to the "Chapter 2 Resources" module etc.

I know I can control what is open with dates but I don't want to close information just because it has passed.

Is this even possible??

Outcomes