AnsweredAssumed Answered

Achievements

Question asked by VIVAT BANGURA-SHANKS on Jun 13, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2016 by Janell Amely

Hey...quick question about achievements.  I'd like to set up a final achievement based on badges and points.  However, I'd like for it to follow a gaming-type storyline that I'd like to incorporate.  Is there a way to have only 1 achievement show up at the end of a course for a student?  Ex.  If a student gets a certain amount of badges and xp at the end of the course only this achievement will show up, if they get between a certain amount a different achievement will show up without showing the first one, etc etc.  Basically, I'm looking for an if-then achievement....if <74 this ending to the story shows, if between 75and84 this achievement or ending to the story shows, if between an 85and94 this achievement or ending shows, if between a 94and100 this achievement or ending shows.  But I only want one achievement to show for each student even if they've earned an earlier one.  This way they only see 1 ending to the story.  I know this sounds like rambling, but hopefully y'all will understand what I'm trying to do.

Outcomes