AnsweredAssumed Answered

Scale embedded slides proportionately

Question asked by Dean Finnigan on Nov 14, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 13, 2016 by Ryan.Seilhamer@ucf.edu

When using embedded google slides, I can't appear to find a way to scale the size proportionately on both desktop and mobile.

If I use width = 90%, etc then the height has to be wither forced or I get massive black borders around my slide when viewing on mobile.

Is there any way of setting up embedded google slides so that it is in proportion on PC and then viewing on mobile, it scales nicely in the same proportions too.  So not have any black borders.

We are a very visual course and although this seems picky, the presentation of our materials is important.

At the moment I am forced to define a pixel width and height that works for mobile and so appears small on the desk top. But I'm relying on the fact that I can make full screen on the desk top.

Example is here

<p style="text-align: center;">

<iframe style="display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pFzdT1dSBv9goGUFoikJpE2mGJrC9gFNqTykUOnuQTg/embed?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000" width="366" height="236" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen" mozallowfullscreen="mozallowfullscreen"></iframe>

</p>

Outcomes