We're migrating from Moodlerooms to Canvas. I need to re-create an old course with its assignments complete, discussions, etc.
- created a course in my test instance,
- named it and gave it a Course Code and SIS ID (I used the same code for both),
- SIS imported users into the system,
- SIS imported enrollment into the course, and
- imported a Moodle export zip that contained content, users, and logs.
The problem: while enrollment went through (I see the users in the system and they seem to be enrolled into the course - are shown in People), I do not see any discussion posts they made, assignments they've submitted, nor any grades.
The issues I see listed for #5 above are simply, "Import Error: Module Item - "5.10 - Learning Plan Resources" and "Missing links found in imported content - Wiki Page body" so if anyone could shed light on where to go next, that would be great.
Thank you very much in advance.