Would one or more of you be willing to create and deliver a CanvasLIVE session on how you're using Canvas in conjunction with library resources?
Here are some example topics that might spark ideas for presentations or quick demos:
- Course reading lists management/integration tools, such as Talis Aspire and ExLibris Leganto
- Program management/integration tools, such as Libguides
- Using Canvas API to bring in links to materials and resources to individual course
- Using Canvas Theme editor and CSS/JS to bring library into global navigation or other elements
- Working with LMS admins on library integrations
- Embedded librarian program integration with individual courses
- Tracking student completion of required library courses or modules
- Working with faculty on course design
Please comment if you're interested!