AnsweredAssumed Answered

Learning Mastery Issues

Question asked by Corey Jeffers on May 17, 2015
Latest reply on May 26, 2015 by Brian Rueckert

I'm having two problems with learning mastery.

#1 - I have noticed that some of my assignments do not appear in the mastery section of my gradebook. I have turned on learning mastery, created rubrics that have imported outcomes, and for some reason it only shows aligns in the individual student view but not in the mastery gradebook. This has led me to question #2

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 6.26.45 PM.png

#2 - As you can see from the screenshot above, I have two assignments labeled the same thing. The first assignment which shows 3/3 did not appear in the general learning mastery gradebook. It only appeared like it does in the screenshot. Therefore, I figured there might be an error with the assignment. I recreated the assignment with the same settings and tried scoring it again. I deleted the old assignment entirely. Fortunately, the assignment is now appearing the mastery gradebook, but I'm not able to delete the first set of test scores for this particular student even though I've deleted the assignment completely.

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 6.31.16 PM.png

Question: HOW CAN I BE CERTAIN THAT SCORES THAT ARE ALIGNED WITH OUTCOMES WILL ACTUALLY APPEAR IN THE LEARNING MASTERY SECTION? ALSO, HOW CAN I DELETE THE RECORD OF SCORES FOR A STUDENT IN A CERTAIN OUTCOME FROM ASSIGNMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED?

Outcomes