Do I have to repay the fee of a course if I want to retake it?

Jump to solution
emma_brinkman
Community Novice

Hello, 

My name is Emma Brinkman, and I am a highschool student that is currently enrolled in the Geometry A online course. I am writing you to ask if I have to repay the cost of this course if I have decided to restart this course all over again? You see, my overall grade within this class is a 67%, and if I do everything in my power to raise this grade I will end the course with an overall grade of 80%. This grade will drastically lower my GPA and it will be impossible for me to raise and maintain an impressive GPA. In conclusion, the solution that my family and I decided on is redo the entire course. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Emma Brinkman 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @emma_brinkman ...

You have posted your question here in the Canvas Community with is a website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canavs LMS (Learning Management System).  Due to the nature of your question, we would not be able to answer that question here because the majority of people here in the Community are not familiar with your school's policies for situation such as yours.  I searched your school's website, and I found this page which may be of help to you: Headwaters School » Contact.  I would recommend that you get in touch with your school's registration department or talk with your instructor about the best way to obtain the information you need.  Good luck, Emma!

View solution in original post

0 Likes