David Willmore

Assessment Pull Including Rubric Data

Discussion created by David Willmore on Sep 18, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 2, 2018 by Karin Hall

Hello,

At SCC we, meaning the developer doing the work and me inducing scope creep, are working on a program that will pull required rubric data in phase I, and then quiz/survey data in phase II.   This is being done in .Net C#.  If you would be interested in this when we knock out a few kinks, please let me know.

Basically, we pull a provisioning report for our course data and term data.  Then we use an API call to offer a selection of terms and departments.   The departments are three letter pnuemonics.  Once a user selects the term desired and department they are given a list of courses.   The user is able to select all, sum, or one course listed.   This will bring a list of assignments available.   The user selects the assignment(s) they want to pull data from and that data is put into a CSV.   We have not finalized the format of the CSV file.  We are also struggling a bit with the pagination issue, but we will get there.

Let me know if this interests you, or if you have already done something like this.

Thanks, Community.

Outcomes