AnsweredAssumed Answered

Changing calculation method - help me!

Question asked by Patty Bettinger on Sep 23, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 by

My school just switched from decaying average to n number of times, how can I edit my outcomes if I already entered a few grades?  I have already deleted all the outcomes from the assignments and the actual grades from each student.

Do I have to delete all the comments as well?