AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to handle NEXT link headers - getting error: (https://stchas.instructure.com/api/v1/courses/15278/assignments?page=2&per_page=100). - The given key was not present in the dictionary

Question asked by Henry Versemann on Oct 19, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 16, 2018 by chofer@morainepark.edu

First let me say that I'm developing a new web app. that's hitting the API using C#.Net.

I've come across a problem with a request that apparently needs to pull back at least a second page of data(already using the per_page=100 parameter in all of my requests), so in the "link" headers in my first successful request's response there is a "next" link header url. which you can see in the title verbiage above, followed by the error that I'm getting ("

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

"). I'm not sure I know what key its referring to, but I started looking into it a bit and in a SharePoint-related post I found mention of a 

X-RequestDigest': token

But when I look at the actual headers returned in my first request response, I don't see that header listed. so I have no idea how to continue at this point. 

Any information to help me find a solution for this problem would be greatly appreciated(still continuing to look).

Thanks.

Henry

Outcomes