Description of the Bug:
- The search function can find a user by his/her SIS ID or Login ID (we label it as CityU EID) if alphabets are involved. However, SIS IDs for our students are 8-digit numbers and the search function does not work.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check to see if SIS ID is shown as Secondary Info
- Confirm SIS ID with numerals does not display
- Confirm SIS ID with characters does display
- Confirm SIS ID with both characters and numerals display as long as a character is being typed
BTW, it will be great if we can sort by secondary info also. Our teachers rely heavily on the SIS IDs to grade students.