Hi, we have a situation in which all our lecturers painstakingly download, re-attach documents as feedback in order to release to the students.
They need to assess students individually using the document templates they had prepared a few years ago.
The lecturers will then work on the documents for each students, but will only release these documents to the specific individual towards the end of the course.
At the moment, we have a script which we can create folders named for each students, through spreadsheet.
The process is as follows:
1. Create the student's folder
2. Copy all the different document templates into the folder
3. Package all the students folder into a zip.
4. Unpack the zip into a canvas site
5. Lecturers work on these files for each students.
6. Download these files as zip
7. Unpack locally
8. Upload these documents to respective students as feedback in the "No submission" speedgrader.
Step 8 is the most tedious. Would anyone have any better solution dealing with this?