AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for ideas on creating an approval process for adding items to curriculum in Canvas course.

Question asked by MICHELLE FORBES on Oct 30, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2018 by rogrant@nmsu.edu

Hello!

We have curriculum courses built in Canvas that we plan to make blueprint courses for next year. 

I'm looking for ideas on creating an approval process for adding items to the curriculum courses in Canvas.  What I'd like, is for a teacher to have to submit the assignment, assessment, or other item they want to have added to the curriculum and have the principal and curriculum leaders approve it before it's added to the curriculum.  Kind of like before technology, when you'd get something passed around with checkboxes on a piece of paper, and you checked off the box before passing it on to someone else.  I'd like for them to be able to export and submit the actual assignment or assessment that they have in canvas and not have to put it in a document first.  

Does anyone currently use an approval process like this?  Or does anyone have any ideas on the best way to go about this?  Any ideas are appreciated.  Thank you!

k-12 canvas admin k-12 teaching workflow K-12 Instructional Designers

Outcomes