Hello qualitative assessors!!!
We're excited to have you take a look at our designs and provide us with some feedback.
For this exercise we ask that you carefully look at the workflow of each process and let us know what you think. Here's a few questions to get you thinking down that path:
- Is the User Interface (UI) clear?
- Are the interaction points intuitive?
- Is there a nice balance between simple and robust?
Let's dive in!
- Open the designs. Right click and open in a new tab so you can keep this discussion open, too! They may take a few minutes to load. The best user experience will be on a computer, and not a mobile device.
- Use your arrow keys to move right to advance (or left to move back) through the designs.
- The description of the design will be in the arrow box at the bottom of each slide
- Take notes on the interaction points and workflows that you see, then return to this discussion to post your feedback!