AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to see which ideas are newly open for voting?

Question asked by Beth Young on Jun 4, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2015 by ldprogrammers

Has anyone found a good way to locate the ideas that are newly open for voting June 3 instead of open from May 5? This problem is similar to, but not exactly the same as, seeing which ideas I've already voted on.  Which Ideas Have I Voted On?

For awhile, I looked at the "new" ideas and bookmarked the ones I planned to vote on when June 3 rolled around. That takes time, though, and I wasn't able to do it consistently. I want to view the ideas that just became open for voting in order to find ones that I have not already looked at. There's no option to sort by creation date (that I have been able to find).

I tried sorting by latest activity, but that doesn't help because older ideas can still have recent activity.  Then I tried sorting by score, reasoning that newer ideas would have lower scores. I navigated to the very end of the list, which requires paging through one page at a time because there is no "skip to the end," and worked backwards. However, the newer items are mixed in with the older items and if a new idea has received lots of votes already, it will take a long time to find this way, as there are currently 31 pages to look through. Also, as I vote on ideas, their position in the list changes and I find myself looking at them twice.

Is there something I'm missing? What is your strategy for locating just the newest feature ideas? I'm hoping to have a system figured out before July 1!

Outcomes