AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trying to use Free for Teachers to share a Canvas Quiz

Question asked by Steve Clancy on Feb 8, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2018 by Kristin Lundstrum

Howdy.  I have been trying to figure out a way to share an existing Canvas Quiz with someone outside of out institution who does not have access to Canvas. Our local support person suggested this I use the "Free for Teachers" option, but so far I've run into multiple issues.

So here are my questions (so far) that I am hoping the resident experts can help with!

1. Since I already have a Canvas account, I tried to access the Free for Teachers section, but can't seem to locate it.

2. I then tried to create a separate Free for Teachers account by going through the process here: Canvas Free For Teachers Account: Registration and Login: Instructional Design Service Course: Gain Experience for Good . After registering, I received an email from Canvas saying the I had "You requested a confirmation of your password for logging into Canvas."

Assuming the above problems are solvable, here are some further questions:

1. Is it possible to import an existing quiz along with its files (PDFs, Videos, etc.)

2. Can I create a Teacher or TA account for someone else so that they can view, preview, and edit my quiz?

Thanks in advance!

Outcomes