Tufts University Educational Technology Services Staff invite you to
Canvas in the Health Sciences New England (“CaHS” NE)
A One-day Conference and Roundtable
Friday, April 6, 2018
This one-day event will be a chance to:
- Get together with New England colleagues (staff) who use Canvas
- Share experiences, ideas, questions, solutions
- Build a regional Canvas user group in medical, nursing, dental, veterinary, and other health sciences schools
The day’s program will take shape around your interests! We're creating a program which addresses attendees’ needs and allows us to forge lasting relationships.
This event is free, and in exchange, we welcome your contribution of topic ideas, discussion, brief reports, etc.
The agenda will include:
- Brief reports on work in progress
- Breakout roundtable discussions on needed topics
- Brainstorming sessions to address an issue specific to your work with Canvas in the health sciences
- A continental breakfast and delicious lunch
We're happy to be hosting this event in Tufts' Collaborative Learning and Innovation Complex, a beautiful new LEED-certified building which houses interdisciplinary programs and projects, including our Public Health and Occupational Therapy programs.
Canvas in the Health Sciences New England (CaHS NE)
One-Day Conference and Roundtable
Friday, April 6th, 2018
Tufts Collaborative Learning and Innovation Complex
574 Boston Ave, Medford, MA