Jill Mallek

Issues in First quiz

Discussion created by Jill Mallek on Mar 1, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2018 by Kevin Dougherty

Hi,

So we created our first live quiz, and these are the issues/feedback that we've found so far. I apologize in advance for not checking if each of these have been reported so far.

1. There doesn't seem to be an option for when or how you limit students seeing correct answers. This is something we like being able to control, especially for students to not be able to see correct/incorrect answers until after a quiz has concluded.

2. We missed the red/green coloring to denote visually whether things were right or wrong.

3. There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the items you put into the assignment in Canvas, where it links to the LTI, currently. What if I want to change the date? I know I could use the calendar to drag/drop, but that's not as precise, for due and until dates.

4. When editing the quiz, when we tried to click Return in the top right, it doesn't do anything. I can tell from the hover over in the bottom left that it is pointing back to the class, but it didn't actually do anything or cause the browser to move forward.

I love a lot of the new features, but these are the issues so far...

Outcomes