Hello all. I joined this group in hopes of getting your views for an assignment. I am a social work student. I will paste the questions I have to ask below. Thank you in advance for your input.
Pretend that you're a social worker in a middle school. This year, it seems that more students are struggling academically. You and your colleagues have been given the responsibility of developing recommendations for addressing the problem. Within your discussion group, address the following topic with your colleagues:
- What reasons can you think of that might be responsible for the increase in students who are experiencing academic difficulties this year?
- What possible “solutions” might address these reasons?
- What information do you need to know before you can develop recommendations?
- How would you go about acquiring the information that you need? (e.g., identify one or more focal questions, information sources, and information collection methods).
- How long do you think it would take to obtain the needed information?