AnsweredAssumed Answered

Learning Mastery - Maximum of 5 Assignments?

Question asked by Rebecca Deragisch on Mar 30, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 26, 2018 by Kona Jones

Hi everyone! Long time reader, first time poster

I have been using the Learning Mastery Gradebook this semester with my 9th grade English classes and it has mostly worked wonderfully. Recently, I've run into an issue where the assignments are no longer showing up in the students' Learning Mastery gradebook. It appears to have maxed out at 5 assignments per standard. I attached the standards/learning outcomes onto rubrics for the assignments, and from the regular gradebook view you can still see the rubrics to determine how students did on that individual assignment, but the Learning Outcomes gradebook doesn't show it nor is it calculated toward the decaying average.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Is there a way to customize how many assignments are calculated in the gradebook?

I would love to continue to use the mastery gradebook to track standards progress in my classes, but if the maximum is 5 assignments per standard, I'm going to have to come up with an alternative! I've recently had to create an excel sheet to track their progress so that I can accurately tell them their grade in my class.

I've submitted a ticket with this issue: #02995193

Outcomes