Hello! I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure this out, and I figured that I'd rather just post a cry for help rather than sitting here staring at it while trying over and over again.
I continue to get an error when I import my information to Canvas. I've tried using the provided guide, Outcomes Import Format Documentation - Canvas LMS REST API Documentation , but I'm still having little luck.
The typical error says "The following errors occurred: Row 1: An unexpected error has occurred" though I somehow got past that and got a whole string of errors regarding another row.
I'm attaching a short link to my data if a kind soul wants to take a look and tell me what I've done wrong. I've gone through and I've tried to fix everything I can identify, and at this point I'm likely change blind.