Paul Millar

Modules in Canvas

Discussion created by Paul Millar Employee on May 16, 2018

Hi Everyone. It was good catching up with many of our K12 schools at the AIS ICT Conference in Canberra and being a fly on the wall at the user group. Many of you commented on modules in Canvas and how you'd like to see improvements in the layout of the modules page. Anthony England had a couple of ideas that he shared and we heard some similar comments from others. Anthony has actually created a feature idea around this and I think it would be worthwhile having people from APAC leaving their comments on the feature idea and up-voting it if you like what he's proposing. I think hearing from voices that include K12, Higher Ed and VET/RTO clients would also help to shed some light on what everyone's thinking (my guess is most would have fairly similar thoughts ).

IMPORTANT - Feel free to leave general comments on this discussion, but make sure to leave your thoughts on Anthony's feature idea on the actual feature idea page/discussion. That way, when the product team checks it out, they can see all the feedback all in the one place.

Outcomes