So, where are you coming from???

julian
Community Explorer

Map

Each year I love to start up this thread to see where everyone is coming from. Instructurecon has become such a great international event over the past few years.

4 years ago I attended my first and I was one of only three from Australia. Last year saw over a dozen.

And it is not just Australia. Now they come from all over Europe, Asia, the Middle East and even Canada (I was informed that it is NOT a northern US state or America's Top Hat last visit).

So, where are you from? Are you road tripping in from the east coast? Flying in from the west? Travelling by husky from the north or swimming in from over the seas?

This thread gives a chance to not only share your port of origin but also will allow you to connect with others from the same region. Maybe you can also connect up at Instructureconcarn and make some new connections.

I will start, for those who don't already know I am based in Sydney Australia (you know, the country where everything is trying to kill you) and have been a long time Canvas user, advocate and now staff member.

276807_roo.gif

Looking forward to reconnecting with all those I have met over the years and keen to meet all those I haven't.

OK, now it is your turn. Post your origin here and tag 3 others to do the same. Let's see just how many we can get here.

Julian