AnsweredAssumed Answered

Having trouble with embedding code in a canvas

Question asked by Hardy Thorson on Jun 5, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 5, 2018 by Kelley L. Meeusen

Hello all. I'm having a bit of trouble with embedding a video in Canvas. I've tried just about everything I can think of. The video I'm trying to embed is from my college's (Houston Community College) library database website, I'll post the link to the video(s) below. I've copied the embed code and placed it into the html editor under a content page and hit save,  without going back to the rich text editor. I've copied the embedded code to the paste media link/code (can't quite remember what it says) in the embed code part of the window and when I do that, nothing shows up in the content page window when I hit OK. I've also copied the direct link from the library database page into the post media section (not the right word sorry, I provided a picture of what I mean below) and it doesn't work there either. On a side note, I can only get the videos to play in Google Chrome and not in Firefox, and I was only able to do that, AFTER I updated Flash Player, which is even more bizarre, because Chrome is supposed to automatically update Flash Player. I hope I have provided enough information for you. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.ambrosevideo.com/index.php?option=com_tpc&view=resource&Itemid=230&id=86295 

Attachments

Outcomes