AnsweredAssumed Answered


Question asked by Charlize Manzano on Jun 27, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 28, 2018 by

I was enrolled in one of my courses as an observer, instead of a student. I need to be enrolled as a student so I may turn in my work. However, the teacher said that the student is only allowed to change whether he/she is enrolled as a student, observer, etc. I need to know how to change my enrollment from observer to student.