AnsweredAssumed Answered

Images on web vs app version of Canvas

Question asked by Tristen Haines on Jul 20, 2018

Hi,

I am having difficulty with images not consistently appearing in the iPad app version of Canvas.

Images are created using the canva.com app or downloaded from the internet. Images are then uploaded as a file or image within the canvas web space using Chrome browser on my Macbook.

Images sometimes appear – more often in the web (Mac/Chrome) environment, but not always in the iPad app environment.

Frustratingly, they will often appear (in the iPad app) in the first viewing, but not in later viewings. The images will always appear in the Mac/Chrome web space.

I really need images working as I teach young children who need visual support.

Could you please reply with some advice or a fix?

Many thanks

Tristen Haines

Year 1 Classroom Teacher

Head of Burrows House

+61 3 9816 1313 | carey.com.au<https://www.carey.com.au/>

349 Barkers Road Kew VIC 3101 Australia

ABN 83 051 576 062 | CRICOS #00135G

DISCLAIMER:This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Attachments

Outcomes