AnsweredAssumed Answered

Instructional Designers, in what department on campus do you work?

Question asked by Kyle Cage on Jul 25, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2018 by Kim Vincent-Layton

I'm an instructional designer at Sac State and I work in the Center for Teaching and Learning, which is a division of Academic Affairs. I know other IDs work in other departments such as the IT department. Wondering where my fellow CSU IDs find themselves at their organizations?