AnsweredAssumed Answered

Item Bank Issues

Question asked by Mike Patterson on Aug 6, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 12, 2018 by Kenneth Rogers

Dear Friends,

I need your advice....
I am so frustrated with canvas.  I am trying to love it and I have spent many hours working on two courses for this fall.... but I keep having trouble with item banks.
First of all I use Chrome on a PC and I have developed all things using the New Quiz/Test Assignment.  I noticed just in the last day or two that the Beta tag is no longer there.... a little early in my view...
Issue 1 - All test banks no matter what course I make them in show up in the list for item banks in every one of my classes..  This is a great bother because I am pre and post quizzing many times throughout the year and this makes for a super long inconvenient list....
Issue 2 - I have a co-worker working on the same course as me.  She is unable to see the items banks when she logs in because I made them and when she makes item banks I am unable to see those.  We are blind to each others work.... not good.  
Issue 3 - When copying / duplicating questions in an item bank only the first page of item banks is available.  If you have more than 20 banks, then you can not copy to anything that shows up on the second page of the list.  Canvas only gives you the option to work with the first page of item banks...  I hope this is an easy fix because being unable to copy previous questions and modify them is causing me huge amounts of extra time....
I want to love this program but it has issues!!

Outcomes