Quizzes.Next assessments can be added to a module and made a requirement. One option is "mark as done" but if selected there does not appear to be a way for a student to mark the quiz as done.
Description of the Bug:
- In Quizzes.Next, one can indicate that a quiz should be "marked as done" as a module requirement, but there is no way for the student to mark the assessment as done.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an assessment in Quizzes.Next.
- Add the quiz to a module.
- In the module settings, indicate that the quiz should be marked done by a student.
- The module requirement will be set but when a student enters the quiz there is no where to mark it as done.
This document was generated from the following discussion: [TYPE BUG TITLE HERE]