A strange thing happened today. I had my students go to a quiz, but the take quiz button wasn't there. Nothing was there. I've attached a screen shot. It's a quiz I've used for several years in several classes. I even used it last week in another class and it worked fine. Here are the only things that have changed since last week:
- I created a new shell for the course
- I imported the content from the old version of the course into the new shell
- the sub-account was changed
- the term of the course was changed
I don't know why any of those changes would have any effect on the quiz, but I can't think of anything else that has changed.
It is effecting all quizzes on this course. I just checked another course that had the same changes made. It's effecting them too.
I created a new quiz in the course. It doesn't work either.