Error while importing CSV?

Jump to solution
rking
Community Novice

When importing ma CSV file that is export from our SIS, RenWeb, the SIS import goes smoothly, with some errors due to course naming. I set up excel to rename some of the courses and resave it as a CSV, but upon uploading back into Canvas, I get the following error:

No SIS records were imported. The import failed with these messages:

• Errors that prevent importing
    • - Error while importing CSV. Please contact support. (Error report 34770000000000618)

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

1 Solution
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

@rking ,

We are giving the Canvas Admins area a little bit of love (especially questions that are really, really old) and just want to check in with you.  This will also bring this question new attention. 

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

View solution in original post