Is canvas sustainable system?

ahmed_alharthi
Community Novice

Dear developer and IT support, 

I write to invite you to participate in my research on Requirements Engineering Aspects of eLearning Systems. I am a PhD candidate at the School of Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT), RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia. My supervisors are Dr Maria Spichkova and Associate Professor Margaret Hamilton.

The reason I am recruiting you for this survey is that you are student, or teacher, or IT supporter or administrator in an eLearning system and your answers will help identify the requirements aspects of eLearning systems.

In requesting your participation in this survey, confidentiality will be assured. Your participation in the online survey is completely voluntary, and you can withdraw from the process at any time by closing the browser. The survey would take around 15-20 minutes of your time to be completed. You should agree to participate, you need to click on the agree button at the end of the Participant Information page which indicates your agreement to participation.

This will take you to the survey pages and once you have responded to all the questions, you need to click on the submit button. By clicking the submit button you are implying your consent to participate in this research.

https://rmit.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7a3jAu9iIVqQdUh

Yours Sincerely,

Ahmed Alharthi, MS

Ph.D candidate, Computer Science

The School of Science

RMIT University

This project ASEHAPP 72-15 SPICHKOVA-ALHARTHI Requirements Engineering Aspects of eLearning Systems was approved by RMIT University on 30th March 2016.

This research project is subject to the Ethics policy of RMIT University. If you have any enquiries at any time about the interview or the procedures regarding your participation in the project, you can contact Ahmed Alharthi by email: Ahmed.alharthi@rmit.edu.au

0 Likes