AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has this feature request really been implemented: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1982-make-let-students-see-their-quiz-responses-setting-do-what-it-says-or-say-what-it-does?

Question asked by Martin Van der Linden on Sep 14, 2018

I've been interested in this feature request for a while: Make "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" Setting Do What It Says (or Say What It Does) 

The feature request is marked as "This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas".

However, in Canvas' quizzes, my options are still limited to:

• Let Students See Their Quiz Responses (Incorrect Questions Will Be Marked in Student Feedback)
    •  Only Once After Each Attempt
    • Let Students See The Correct Answers

where the most important part above is the "Incorrect Questions Will Be Marked in Student Feedback" warning.
  1. Is that an issue with my institution running a version of Canvas that does not include the aforementioned development?
  2. Or is there a way to use the above settings so that students only see the answers they gave and not how these answers were scored?
  3. Even better, can I use the above settings to only let students see the answers they gave and not how these answers were scored until the due/availability date but let them see how their answer was scored after the due/availability date.
  4. Or is it just that Canvas' ways of "developing and deploying" a "solution" to the problem was to add the warning "Incorrect Questions Will Be Marked in Student Feedback" but not do anything more to really address the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Outcomes