AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where's my front page and why can't students see the scheduled conferences?

Question asked by Alonia Jones on Sep 24, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2019 by rogrant@nmsu.edu

Hi. I have just a couple of questions:

(1) I've outlined my program into three modules. This particular module has five courses. Canvas uses the term module, but for me, the module is the whole program. I have added each course as a page and I see where I can go in and add the assignments as attachments. I added some info and indicated that I want to make it my front page. When I click HOME from the administrator's view,  I see my courses/pages. However, when I click the student view, and try to go to my front page, I get the message NO MODULES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR THIS COURSE. So, I'm not sure what I did wrong.

(2) I desire to conduct the courses online via video conference. As such, I have scheduled all the conferences for the appropriate time. However, when I click CONFERENCES from the student view, I get the error message that I am unauthorized to view the conferences. Is this because I haven't formally sent invitations for the students to register? Also, I noticed that I checked the box for all students to be invited to the conferences, but when I went back in, the box had been unchecked for each course. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Alonia

Outcomes