One of our teachers wants to use peer review:
- Students submit an assignment
- 3 or 4 peers give feedback on the assignment through peer review
- Students submit the final assignment
- The teacher gives marks
She would like to keep everything together and was thinking of creating one assignment. The problem is:
- There will only be one deadline.
- Students that submit the draft assignment will think that they completed the process
- Peer reviewers will be able to see the final version of the assignment
She has 140 studens so using two assignments would mean that she has to mark the final version, but also go and look at wat students submitted in the draft version of the assignment in speedgrader to give a final mark.
Is there an easy way to use peer review on the draft version of an assignment to improve final version?