How can we best set up individual learning plans for learners within Canvas?
I’ve heard of a few ways of addressing this.
It does depend on the plan. But some options could be:
- Setting up a course with the individual student in it to work with the teacher aid while supervised by the class teacher.
- Setting up a course with a group of students to work with a specialist or teacher aide.
- Have teacher aides in your class course to work with students in a group or on individual tasks.
- Have teacher aides, and the teacher in charge of Support, in a course where resources, plans, and timetables are kept. Also space to collaborate or discuss/problem solve.
- Having parents involved as observers will assist them in keeping up to date with what is happening with their child, and possible opportunities to engage their child at home with their learning.
If you have a different idea please share!