Is there a way to implement (or integrate) a feature in which I can have slides and questions/quizzes interspersed with each other?
- Show 3/4 slides of information.
- Ability for students to manually navigate back and forth amongst those slides.
- Then answer a multiple choice question about the information in those slides.
- The student then gets to review the answer, correct/wrong with reasons.
- Perhaps go back and re-answer the question.
- When the student is ready, she can proceed with the next set of information slides in the flow, followed by more questions, and so forth.
- At the end of the slides and questions, the student's grades are sent back to Canvas.
There is a tool called iSpring that claims to do this, but it's frustratingly buggy and poorly supported.
And, if I'm not mistaken, Quizzes.next doesn't let me intersperse slides of information between questions.
Am I missing something? Or is there anything out there that can do what I need?
Thanks in advance.