I am trying to replicate a course into a new empty shell. The courses that I am exporting/importing have been successfully cloned in the prior term using this same process & this error/issue did not appear.
1. These courses have Mastery Path (they are self-paced, adaptive learning courses, so the quizzes are integral to the functionality of the courses.)
2. The target shell settings are changed to "Mastery Path" prior to the import
3. The original course (master template) functions correctly
4. I have compared the quiz settings on both courses & they are the same.
5. When I use the "Preview" function using my instructor/designer role, I am able to step through the quiz questions and submit.
6. The same issue is happening with each of the courses I am trying to replicate.
After the import, when I use "Student View", I am unable to proceed through the course because the "Take the Quiz" button does not appear in the pretests.
I have tried just about every combination of export/import to see if I could find a workaround, but cannot figure it out.
(2) The same student view in the target course (missing the "Take the Quiz" button)
(3) Using "Preview" in normal role:
Any suggestions or recommendations that anyone has would be very much appreciated! I am at a loss on this. (Attached the screenshots below in case they do not show in the text box.)