AnsweredAssumed Answered

Course access extension

Question asked by Heather Johnson on Jan 4, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 by Heather Johnson

My professor is stating that I failed to submit an assignment that I know that I submitted. I no longer have access to canvas due to the end date having passed. How would I go about getting an extended date so that I am temporarily able to view my course history for [specific class information redacted]? I would appreciate a timely response so I can attempt to dispute my grade with this professor. Thank you in advance.

Heather J

[phone number redacted]