AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to make a link to the Assignments PAGE and not just to a particular assignment?

Question asked by Jennifer Carpenter on Jan 17, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2019 by Jennifer Carpenter

I'm trying to build a course where multiple students will start in a variety of locations.  They have to take a particular test in order to go on a Mastery Path.  I want them to be able to click on the home page and go directly to the assignments page, see their test and move on, without making many copies of the course. 

For instance, in the Econ class I'm helping to build, the students could have up to 23 different paths -- EF1-EF6; IN1-IN3, etc.  These pathways correlate to a specific standard.  If a student fails, for example, EF1 and EF6 in their regular class, they'll be enrolled into this course but ONLY have to take these 2 pathways, and therefore the link from the homepage could go just to the first assignment.  I know that I can assign these 2 pathways just to these people, but this course will be for every Econ student in that school.  This is why I'd like to be able to link to the Assignments page.

When I copy the address and add it to the link, it automatically goes to the first assignment.

Outcomes