AnsweredAssumed Answered

Quizzes.Next and the Late Policy?

Question asked by Sara Spencer on Jan 24, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2019 by Lee Clontz

I am using the Quizzes.Next and the new grade book format where I have applied the Late Work policy for -10% every day it is late.  It has worked fine until the last 2 times.  The last 2 times I have graded a quiz assignment and as I am grading the essay questions and fixing the matching points, I see if a student has had late point subtracted based on when they turned it in.  I then update the grade with the graded questions and move on.  When I go back to the grade book to move the grades to my Skyward, I see that late points have been deducted for ALL students that is equal to how many days after the due date I have graded the work instead of when they submitted it.  This hasn't happened before but now it happens for all assignments given through Quizzes.Next.  This is a problem as I now have to record for each student if and how late they turned in the assignment as I am grading and then have to go back into the grade book and fix the late policy.  Why is this happening and just recently?  Any help would be appreciated.

Outcomes