AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need help grading multiple items submitted for various assignments

Question asked by Melinda Norman on Jan 25, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 28, 2019 by Stefanie Sanders

I have a question about grading.  I have all of my assignments loaded in-however we don't have actual 'due dates.'  Students can work throughout the course however they want.  The grading is horrible-I have to go to the 'grades' section and look through all of the assignments and students to see if there is an icon that looks like a piece of paper to see if an assignment was submitted. I click on it-then have to click on 'more details in the speed grader' in order to see what they've submitted.  I grade it, then I have to click on the gradebook icon in the upper left hand corner.  It takes me back to the grading section and I have to scroll through the entire screen again to see if something else has been submitted.  Is there an easier way to do this?  This is the first course our district is using the canvas platform for and this is so time consuming.  Not to mention, I feel like I'm going to overlook an assignment.  In our last platform there was a grading section where everyone who submitted work popped up on one screen-you would grade the assignment and it would automatically go to the next submitted assignment.  PLEASE HELP! #grading #speedgrader #multiplegrades

Outcomes