AnsweredAssumed Answered

"To Do" Through Calendar - Technical Errors?

Question asked by Cynthia Padavano on Jan 24, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2019 by Stefanie Sanders

Hi Canvas Team,

I found the following issues (2 issues) with Canvas (website & mobile). Could you please let me know if these will be fixed/updated? I am a Course Admin in my univeristy and came upon these when assisting an instructor with other questions. They are probably minor, but can become an issue if more students/faculty encounter this.

1. "My To Do" in STUDENT Calendar is invisible when the personal calendar box is UNCOLORED

[1] "Cynthia Padavano STA" (student account) Calendar is NOT colored in. The "My To Do" option below is appearing after I hovered my mouse over it, otherwise it goes WHITE so you cannot see it.

[2] "Cynthia Padavano STA" (student account) Calendar is COLORED so the "My To Do" is appearing in blue and easily visible.

-------------

2. The To-Do List of the mobile application only shows assignments and NOT Calendar Events? Why?

For this class, the teacher had created Calendar Events in her course to notify students of an INITIAL POST date for her discussions, then the actual due date for the discussion is to complete the final part. However, the EVENT is not appering in the TO DO when it appears in the HOMEPAGE of the students' course.

[3] Mobile application (via Android) showing student's TO DO

[4] STDENT VIEW for course showing "TO DO" with Calendar Events

If you need more details, please let me know. Thank you!

Outcomes