Google Apps is giving me an Error Retrieving Content code when trying to access it in a Page to embed a Google Slide. I attached a video of it.
This is what I have done so far: [UPDATED: I am going to keep adding what works up here from other members, too]
- Authorized and Deauthorized my Google Account - NO FIX
- Cleared my Cache and Cookies - NO FIX
- Tried in Incognito Mode - FIXED!!!
- Try in FireFox - FIXED!!!
- Disable Grammarly Extension in Chrome - FIXES FOR SOME
- Disable all extensions - FIXED!!!
- UPDATE EQUATIO extension - FIXED!!!
- Disable Read N Write extension - FIXED!!!
- Disable LINER - Web/PDF Highlighter - FIXED!!!
- Disable Dragon extension - FIXED!!!
From EQUATIO Lead Developer:
"If you update to EquatIO Version 20 (the latest from Chrome Web Store) you should be able to safely re-enable EquatIO."
MAIN CULPRITS ARE GRAMMARLY, GOOGLE READ & WRITE, LINER - WEB/PDF HIGHLIGHTER, and DRAGON.
NON-EXTENSION CULPRITS (EMBEDING) - Kaltura, and NBC LEARN
Try disabling them and it should work.
OK Canvas, we got some extensions for you that don't work. Your turn to try to find out what is similar between them all.