AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple Courses Question

Question asked by Zachary Tocchi on Aug 8, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 12, 2015 by Stacy Kreitzer

Hello!

I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible and see if anyone has suggestions! At our school, we offer a variety of different levels of Geometry. Freshmen/Sophomore Geometry and Junior Geometry. In the 9/10 Geometry class, there are two courses: Low level and Regular level. In the Junior Geometry, we have the same, Low level and Regular level. So basically, I teach to two different courses at the same time during a 9/10 Geo and during an 11th Grade Geo. Make sense?

Ok, I have two Freshmen/Sophomore Sections and two Junior Sections (Each has students from regular and low level courses). Naturally, each course has a different section number (and our courses are automagically created from PowerSchool. Canvas makes sure I only see One Geometry, but for each different course. So I see 9/10 Low Level Geometry, 9/10 Regular Level Geometry, 11 Low Level Geometry, 11 Regular Level Geometry.

Is there a way for me to post to all four of these Canvas courses at one time? Posting assignments, quizzes, announcements, etc will be absolutely annoying otherwise.

Let me know if I need to re-explain anything. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Outcomes