Randy Orwin

EesySoft for Improving Adoption, Communication and Support in Canvas

Discussion created by Randy Orwin on Feb 8, 2019

Hello fellow Canvas users in Canvas User Engagement, Higher Education, Instructional Designers and Canvas Admins.

I have just started looking into an LTI tool called EesySoft which has modules for improving tool adoption in Canvas, improving Communication and streamlining support.

In a nutshell, Eesysoft provides an overlay to Canvas that captures all clicks for over 300 different tasks, allowing analytics reports specific to roles etc..; provides the ability to add contextual popup windows anywhere in Canvas and provides the ability to get context specific self support via a knowledgebase and captures information about a users computer when they create a new support ticket with the context from whence they clicked the support icon. This is a very brief description, to read more you can check out their web site at: Home - EesySoft Education Solutions 

As I always do, I just wanted to reach out to the community and see if anybody else is using this product and would be willing to chat about your experience. 

I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Best,

Randy

Outcomes