AnsweredAssumed Answered

to-do list

Question asked by Sydney Meaux on Feb 8, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2019 by Kona Jones

My district primarily uses Infinite Campus for grading, however because we are a 1:1 school, we use Canvas to help keep curriculum and course content organized and viewable to the students. As Infinite Campus grades are where all final grades must be submitted, I typically grade the assignment in Infinite Campus, then in my personal hardcopy/paper gradebook and the third and finally in Canvas. Needless to say, Canvas grading just doesn't happen sometimes because I simply don't have the time to enter grades for my students three times each on every assignment. As a result I have a Canvas grading to-do list of 40+ items. This leads me to my question:

Is there a way to turn off the to-do list tool on my Canvas?

Normally I would disregard the list, however because I use a shell class for the entire school year, the ungraded work from the previous semester always shows. This almost renders the tool useless because they are reminders for work that isn't pertinent anymore. It's also inconvenient because I see the older reminders before the reminder for the new stuff that needs to be graded for this semester. 

Does anyone know of a solution to make the to-do list not visible? Or how to permanently disable the reminders for old assignments? 

Thanks in advance! 

Outcomes